1. INFORMATION ABOUT US / GENERAL INFORMATION
We are Babcock Mission Critical Services Group, S.A.U., a company registered in Spain under registration number A81918377 and our registered address is: Partida la Almaina 92, 03110, Mutxamel (Alicante), Spain.
2. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
We only allow access to our website on a temporary basis and may withdraw or amend the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of our website or our entire site to limited groups of users, such as users who have registered with us.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner and the licensee of all intellectual property rights appearing on our website and the material published on it. This includes, without limitation; trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signage, livery, get-up, videos, stationery, publications, reports, and text. Your use of our website and its contents does not grant you any rights to our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in our website and its contents. Other than as expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on our website or the computer codes of elements comprising it. Any use other than that permitted under these terms may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation. Unless otherwise stated, third parties (e.g. business partners, government departments, customers and associates) who publish their content on our website retain full ownership of their materials. All third-party product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on our website are or may be trademarks of their respective owners and are exhibited in good faith and in such a manner as intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners. We do not give permission for their use by any other person without the consent of their owners. Any such use without consent may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights. The appearance or absence of any third-party products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on our website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement by us.
4. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You may only use our website (or any part of it) in accordance with all relevant applicable laws. You agree that in using our website (or any part thereof) you will not:
- use our website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity;
- transfer files to or through our website that contain viruses, Trojans, worms or anything else that is malicious or technologically harmful or that may interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operation of our website;
- introduce or transfer through the website material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use our website in a way to cause it to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in a way so that the effectiveness or functionality of our website is impaired;
- use our website in a manner that infringes the rights of another person, firm or company (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or rights of privacy);
- do anything that would seek to bypass or interfere with any security features of our website, or interfere with any of our websites, servers, or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website or upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another website.
In the event that you have a claim against another user of our website arising out of that users use of our website, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
5. YOUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS/YOUR PROMISES TO US
You confirm that you will comply with the restrictions on your use of our website as set out in paragraph 4 and as set out elsewhere in these Terms.
6. SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
Any ideas, suggestions, comments, reviews, concepts, know-how, information, techniques, text, photos, graphics and any other content (“materials”) that you submit to us via an email address available in our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any materials to us, you warrant and represent that they will not:
- be defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our employees, associates, principals or directors nor misrepresent or falsely state your affiliation with any person or entity;
- infringe the legal rights of any other person (including any rights of privacy or confidentiality)
- infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, design right, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any kind wherever in the world;
- offer to sell, advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or otherwise engage in any commercial activity; and
- falsify or delete any author attributions, or otherwise remove any proper legal or proprietary notices or designations in any material that is submitted.
By submitting materials to us, you grant us and other companies in our group of companies an unrestricted, world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use the Materials at our own discretion for any purpose including, without limitation, use, reproduce, display, adapt, modify, transmit, disclose, distribute to third parties and commercially exploit the materials in any medium together with an unrestricted right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Materials for any purpose. You also, save as permitted by law, waive any moral rights in the same. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by you or any other user of the Website. We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any materials provided by you is an infringement of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
7. OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability under any applicable laws. Subject to such laws, we do not accept any liability for:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data or other proprietary material that results from your use of our website or in connection with your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it, unless such damage results from our negligence; and
- any loss, damage, expense, costs, delay or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access our website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium). Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not guarantee that the information on our website will itself be free from errors or omissions. We do not guarantee that our website will be available uninterruptedly and in a fully operating condition and we cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. Access to our website may be suspended and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for other reasons. All content on our website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or make any promise (whether express or implied) in respect of the website or its content, including, without limitation, its accuracy, any advice given and statements made on or via the website or forward-looking statements. Therefore, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Any decisions or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the website are at your sole discretion and risk and you should obtain professional advice where necessary. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied in any applicable laws or relevant jurisdictions;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; (vi) loss of goodwill; (vii) wasted management or office time; (viii) computer failure; and (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
8. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may establish a link to the website provided that:
You link only to the home page of the website;
- the link is to a website owned by you;
- the link is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- the link does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- you do not remove or obscure advertisements, copyright notices or any other proprietary, legal or trademark notices on the website; and
- the website is not framed on any other site.
We may withdraw your linking permission without notice and you must immediately stop providing links to the website if so notified by us.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). We do not supply reciprocal links to third party websites solely because they have linked to us. These links are provided for your ease of reference and information only. We do not control such third-party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and we shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
10. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy statement. You must read our privacy statement which contains important information about the use of your personal data and other information regarding your privacy and our security processes and policies, and which forms part of these terms. By using the website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. We may co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching or in breach of paragraph 4 or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which we may be required by law to disclose information about you or your use of our website. We may investigate any reported breach of these terms or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, without limitation, removing any of your information, issuing warnings, suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and/or removing any materials from the website). We also reserve the right at our discretion to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the restrictions in paragraph 4.
11. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our website and if the need arises, we may suspend access to it. Accordingly, some of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time and, except as required by law, we are under no obligation to update such material.
12. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the website and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the website from such time.
If any provision of these terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these terms or any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website the laws of England & Wales will apply, unless based on your country of residence other laws apply. Any dispute related to these terms or any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the website will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless based on your country of residence another jurisdiction is competent. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Thank you for visiting our site.
These terms are dated 14 December 2022.
What information do we collect?
When using this site we may ask you for personal information, for example your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address in order to provide you with the services you wish to make use of, such as email alerts. Cookies (see below) may also collect information about your use of this site or other sites accessible from our website.
How we use your information
We use this information to provide you with services made available on this site or to facilitate your use of the site. We also use information to help us analyse how people are using our site so that we can continue to improve the user experience.
We will only collect and use personal information in line with our responsibilities under applicable data protection laws.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are used to identify your computer to a website’s server and help personalise the site for your use, either in your current browsing session or on future visits to the site. They also improve site functionality – for example, by letting you navigate between pages efficiently.
Some cookies are session cookies, which means that they are created only for the time of your visit and are then deleted when you leave the website. Other cookies (“persistent cookies”) remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies are activated each time that you visit the website that created that particular cookie, so that the site remembers who you are when you return and can personalise the site for your use.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help or settings menu on your browser. The help or settings menu on most browsers will tell you how to set your preference as to how you wish cookies to be treated – you should be able to set up your computer to accept all cookies or, if you prefer, to disable cookies completely. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of a website. You can find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies used on this website
We use the following cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information cannot be used to identify who you are. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made when using the website or they may be used to provide services such as watching video on-line.
Certain of the cookies on this website are session cookies and others are persistent cookies. If you wish to adjust which cookies may be placed on your computer by this website, please look at the help or settings menu on your browser which should allow you to set your own preference as to how you wish cookies to be treated.
When you use our website, you can agree that we place the types of cookies referred to above on your device.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your data are welcomed and should be addressed to Luis.Inigo@babcockinternational.com and Andrea.CasalsLlorente@babcockinternational.com
Norwegian Transparency Act
Issue date June 2023
The Norwegian Transparency Act entered into force on 1 July 2022 and applies to larger Norwegian enterprises that offer services or goods.
1.1 About us
Avincis is Europe’s leading and largest Aerial Emergency Services operator. The Company provides critical aviation services to the civil sector to save lives and protect communities and the environment. Avincis provides Aerial Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Aerial Search and Rescue operations (SAR) and Aerial Firefighting missions (AFF). Avincis operates at a global level, with home territories in Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Portugal and Finland, and with operations in Chile and Mozambique. We have a long history providing emergency air services at an international level. We have previously operated under different commercial brands, but since March 2023, are owned by Ancala. In Norway, Avincis runs Emergency Medical Services operating from 8 bases across the country. We have one maintenance centre in Tromsø and 1 simulator suite and training centre in Oslo.
1.2 Norwegian Transparency Act account
Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) management is an extremely important aspect of Avincis’ strategic plans. For this reason, Avincis carefully evaluates the impact that its activities and services have on its customers, employees, shareholders, the environment, and society in general, and is committed to complying with national and international laws regarding social matters, labour, environment, and human rights.
Among other measures, Avincis follows ethical principles of business management that incorporate environmental protection, provide enhanced health and safety measures for our workers, and seek to improve the quality of life of the most disadvantaged groups (including, but not limited to, people with disabilities) and their integration into society and the workplace.
Avincis is committed to the protection of human rights. It complies with all national laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate, and respects all international treaties on this subject, including the United Nations Declaration on Human Rights. Employees, Associates, Partners, and any other entity or person engaging with Avincis is expected to share this commitment and meet the following:
- Treat workers equally
- Ensure work is performed on a voluntary basis
- Reasonable working hours
- Workers are of an appropriate age
- Workers are paid fair wages
- Workers health and safety in the workplace is protected
- Ensure access to fair procedures and remedies
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Adhere to any legislation about modern slavery
Avincis expects its customers and suppliers, as well as their supply chain, to abide by the principles and guidance set up in the Avincis Code of Ethics, or to have implemented its own equivalent codes.
Avincis is committed to creating a safe environment and expects high standards of conduct from its suppliers, who should obtain and maintain accreditation to the appropriate standard where relevant. Any behaviours that conflict with a strict compliance code around threats to health and safety will not be tolerated.
In all cases, compliance with legislative requirements and our policies is the minimum threshold of acceptability. However even higher standards should be the objective wherever reasonably practicable.
Avincis, as well as its Associates and Partners, are committed to:
- record and report incidents as required by law;
- have in place procedures for investigating and rectifying any unsafe condition; and
- provide appropriate and relevant HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) training for all personnel (and for non-employees where appropriate) and ensure that such training is kept up to date and regularly refreshed as appropriate.
Avincis has a central risk register covering all of its companies. Our Norwegian entities have established a local risk register covering the Norwegian EMS operations, which is incorporated into the central risk register. All Avincis entities are ISO 14001 certified, our Norwegian entities are also certified according to ISO 9001. Avincis is currently working on a new sustainability strategy.
Most purchases by Avincis in Norway are with a small number of companies that we have well-established business relationships with. The suppliers are large public, blue-chip companies that issue public statements and annual reports in their respective jurisdictions. These suppliers are active in the aviation industry, an industry that is strongly regulated throughout the world and subject to regular reviews by the authorities. There are currently no actual adverse impacts or significant risks of adverse impacts identified. Nevertheless, Avincis regularly conducts risk assessments and continuously works to improve its processes.